Falstaff Society Membership
Terms and Conditions
- Your membership commitment is for at least one year. Shipments will automatically continue until you elect to cancel them. Your membership may be cancelled in writing at any time without further obligation, except for wines billed to your account prior to the receipt of written cancellation. Annual membership dues are non-refundable.
- Pre-release access to our limited production wines, including our reserve tier, large formats and library wines. Pre-release wines will be available at least 2 weeks before the public offering.
Shipping and Delivery Terms
- All wines are sold in California and title passes to the buyer in California. We make no representation to the legal rights of anyone to ship or import wines into any state outside of California. The buyer is solely responsible for shipment of alcoholic beverage products. By placing your order, you authorize us to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order to you. Disclaimer: wine sold to a consumer is for personal use only and the intent to resell without permission is forbidden.
- Age verification and a signature of an adult 21+ years of age are required at the time of delivery. Carriers make three delivery attempts before returning orders to PJW. It is your obligation to notify PJW of any billing or shipping changes prior to the 1st of the next shipping month. Additional shipping charges incurred due to an incorrect address, delivery interception and shipments returned to the winery, will be charged to your account.
- Due to state shipping laws, shipments are limited to certain states and other restrictions may also apply. Taxes will be applied as required by your local and state laws. Void where prohibited. PlumpJack Winery holds right of substitution where allocated wine is not available.
- In the event that you should have a broken bottle or damaged delivery issue, please contact the winery within 30 days of delivery. We will work with you to resolve the problem to your complete satisfaction, which may include replacement or a full credit. You may be required to return the broken bottle through a recall tag or prove proof of damage.
Event Space Reservation
- Members have access to event spaces at CADE and Odette Estate for private events. Access is subject to availability and reservation. Outside wine is prohibited at these events. Additional charges may apply.
- Priority reservations for guest experiences at our three estates including specialty tours and tastings.
Termination of Rights
- Membership rights may be terminated with or without cause and issued a full refund.